Mr. Hatterpillar
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

psychotrophic & matryoskha

Ir para baixo

psychotrophic & matryoskha Empty psychotrophic & matryoskha

Mensagem por Ojou-sama Seg Ago 24, 2015 4:58 pm

a fake, fake, imitation
(マネマネサイコトロピック)
MY PATIENCE IS wearing out as days spin by me. My brain is whirling, and even in an entire year absolutely nothing is getting done. Even though others have helped me out as the hour hand spins, so do my eyes, I've lost my heart to praise and admiration, I've messed up everything. "Ah... If only there was one more of me..." "Shall I erase this impossible dilemma of yours?" A fake, fake, imitation. Wait a moment, what's this? Look, It's a revolutionary situation. I'm happy, happy, so happy. I can't stop. A fake, fake, imitation. Come on, I'll substitude for you, our behavior will be just the same! I feel kinda Impulsive. Ah, (laugh) (laugh) (laugh). I can't stop! God, I'm sorry for cheating! The ability to do as you please, and an all-year long vacation. Leave all the annoying stuff to me, I'm fully automatic. Ah, today's clear skies "as wel". Let's face it together, friends! I'll become your hand and your feet. The best future, and an accepted premise. What? It's kinda clichéd? Nonsense. The popular kid who everyone envies, the glittering, shining one, who's the most liked in her class. Hey? Wasn't it me...? A fake, fake, imitation. Wait a moment, what's this?! Look. Where's the fake? They're not here here here. I dont'know. A fake, fake, imitation. Have you stolen the place I belong? As you play around disguised as me. Ah, you look exactly like me, there's almost no difference. God, I'm sorry for cheating! The price for creating a fake gimmick is for the future, future, future to be erased. "Realize who is 'real' already". I am right here. A fake, fake, imitation. Wait a moment, what's this? Look. Reasons ripped away, a gashing wound. I'm scared, scared, scared. It won't stop. A fake, fake, imitation. The fourteenth me laughs. There's no real "you", right? Ah, Is this retribution, retribution, retribution? I don't know! As a fake, fake, I fall and struggle. As a fake, fake, I warp and flounder. God, I'm sorry for cheating...
taken by jay
(laugh) (laugh)
Psychotropic
i feel broken apart
(マトリョシカ)
ONE, TWO, THREE, FOR! Oh-so-much I've pondered this message, maybe it'll reach someone, who can say for sure? Surely, I can say I've always been this way, patched together, crazed, a matryoshka. My headache sings it out as this package, much as time may pass, still the hands will stay at 4. Don't you tell a living soul about this, babe. Lookin' like the world is gonna turn upon its head. Ah, I could break apart. Better to toss our mem'ries out right now. Ah, how I want to know, down to the deep down... Um, baby... If you would, let's dance it more and more. Kalinka? Malinka? Just play on the chord. What's this feeling? What should I do? Can't you tell me? Just a little me and you? Heard you clearly, 524. Freud? Keloid? Just hit the keyboard. Everything's worth laughing at, I say. Hurry, fool, it's time to dance the night away. Clap your hands, not so childish at all, purposef'ly insane, we're sure to have a ball. Surely, I just couldn't care for either way. All the world's warmth is melting right away. What you say that you and me, we rendezvous? Rendezvous? Have a rendezvous? Or perhaps, adventure's right for me and you? Walking with a crooked gait, on one-two, one-two. Ah, I could burst now; make sure you're ready to catch all that you see. Ah, put both hands out, babe, catch me for me. Um, baby... Listen, something's got my interest piqued. Everything's worth laughing at, I say. Hurry up, and go dance yourself away! Smoochy-smoochy, lalula, lali-lali laaa-aaah, hiya-ta-ta...
taken by jay
1, 2, 3, 4
Matryoshka
Ojou-sama
Ojou-sama

https://mr-hatterpillar.forumeiros.com

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

psychotrophic & matryoskha Empty Re: psychotrophic & matryoskha

Mensagem por Ojou-sama Seg Ago 24, 2015 4:58 pm

Código:
<style>.crusht::-webkit-scrollbar { height:70px; width: 4px; background-color: #ccc; } .crusht::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb {background-color: #111; width:4px; } .bexample{font-family: droid sans; color: #fff; letter-spacing: 3px; font-size: 8.5px; position: relative;display: inline-block;} .bexample span {position: absolute;width: 100%;border-top: 1px solid #f70c5d;left: 0;top: 50%;} .bexample2{font-family: droid sans; color: #fff; letter-spacing: 3px; font-size: 8.5px; position: relative;display: inline-block;} .bexample2 span {position: absolute;width: 100%;border-top: 1px solid #8fe400;left: 0;top: 50%;}</style>

<link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Droid+Sans' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>
<center><table cellspacing="5" cellpadding="0"><td><center><div style="background-color: #000;width: 195px; height: 440px;padding: 10px;"><div style="background-color: #fff;width: 175px;padding:10px; height: 100px;"><div style="background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5spV8Et.gif); background-size: 180px; width: 175px; height: 100px;"></div></div><div style="background-color: transparent; width: 183px; padding: 5px; border: solid 1px #ccc; font-family: droid sans; color: #fff; letter-spacing: 3px; font-size: 8.5px; position: relative; top: 4px;">a fake, fake, imitation</div><div style="background-color: transparent; width: 183px; padding: 5px; border: solid 1px #ccc; font-family: droid sans; color: #fff; letter-spacing: 3px; font-size: 8.5px; position: relative; top: -4px;">(マネマネサイコトロピック)</div><div style="background-color: #fff;width: 179px;padding:8px; height: 152px;padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom:5px; position: relative; top:0px; color: #222; line-height: 100%; font-family: calibri; font-size: 9.5px; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align:justify;"><div style="background-color: #fff; width: 160px; height: 130px; padding: 10px; padding-top: 10px; overflow: auto;" class="crusht">[b][color=#f70c5d]MY PATIENCE IS[/color][/b] wearing out as days spin by me. My brain is whirling, and even in an entire year absolutely nothing is getting done. Even though others have helped me out as the hour hand spins, so do my eyes, I've lost my heart to praise and admiration, I've messed up everything. "Ah... If only there was one more of me..." [color=#f70c5d][b]"Shall I erase this impossible dilemma of yours?"[/b][/color] A fake, fake, imitation. Wait a moment, what's this? Look, It's a revolutionary situation. I'm happy, happy, so happy. I can't stop. A fake, fake, imitation. Come on, I'll substitude for you, our behavior will be just the same! I feel kinda Impulsive. Ah, (laugh) (laugh) (laugh). I can't stop! God, I'm sorry for cheating! The ability to do as you please, and an all-year long vacation. Leave all the annoying stuff to me, I'm fully automatic. Ah, today's clear skies "as wel". Let's face it together, friends! I'll become your hand and your feet. The best future, and an accepted premise. What? It's kinda clichéd? Nonsense. The popular kid who everyone envies, the glittering, shining one, who's the most liked in her class. Hey? Wasn't it me...? A fake, fake, imitation. Wait a moment, what's this?! Look. Where's the fake? They're not here here here. I dont'know. A fake, fake, imitation. Have you stolen the place I belong? As you play around disguised as me. Ah, you look exactly like me, there's almost no difference. God, I'm sorry for cheating! The price for creating a fake gimmick is for the future, future, future to be erased. "Realize who is 'real' already". I am right here. A fake, fake, imitation. Wait a moment, what's this? Look. Reasons ripped away, a gashing wound. I'm scared, scared, scared. It won't stop. A fake, fake, imitation. The fourteenth me laughs. There's no real "you", right? Ah, Is this retribution, retribution, retribution? I don't know! As a fake, fake, I fall and struggle. As a fake, fake, I warp and flounder. God, I'm sorry for cheating...</div></div><div style="background-color: transparent; width: 183px; padding: 5px; border: solid 1px #ccc; position: relative; top: 4px;" class="bexample">taken by jay<span></span></div><div style="background-color: transparent; width: 183px; padding: 5px; border: solid 1px #ccc; font-family: droid sans; color: #fff; letter-spacing: 3px; font-size: 8.5px; position: relative; top: -4px;" >(laugh) (laugh)</div><div style="background-color: #f70c5d;width: 185px; padding: 5px; padding-top: 15px; padding-bottom: 15px; position: relative; top:0px; color: #000; font-size: 25px; letter-spacing: -3px; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: Arial;">[b]Psychotropic[/b]</div></div></center></td><td><div style="background-color: #111; width: 1px; height: 460px;"></div></td><td><center><div style="background-color: #000;width: 195px; height: 440px;padding: 10px;"><div style="background-color: #fff;width: 175px;padding:10px; height: 100px;"><div style="background-image:url(http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma1gf5jlZ91r85eu1o7_500.gif); background-size: 180px; width: 175px; height: 100px;"></div></div><div style="background-color: transparent; width: 183px; padding: 5px; border: solid 1px #ccc; font-family: droid sans; color: #fff; letter-spacing: 3px; font-size: 8.5px; position: relative; top: 4px;">i feel broken apart</div><div style="background-color: transparent; width: 183px; padding: 5px; border: solid 1px #ccc; font-family: droid sans; color: #fff; letter-spacing: 3px; font-size: 8.5px; position: relative; top: -4px;">(マトリョシカ)</div><div style="background-color: #fff;width: 179px;padding:8px; height: 152px;padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom:5px; position: relative; top:0px; color: #222; line-height: 100%; font-family: calibri; font-size: 9.5px; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align:justify;"><div style="background-color: #fff; width: 160px; height: 130px; padding: 10px; padding-top: 10px; overflow: auto;" class="crusht">[b][color=#8fe400]ONE, TWO, THREE, FOR![/color] [/b]Oh-so-much I've pondered this message, maybe it'll reach someone, who can say for sure? Surely, I can say I've always been this way, patched together, crazed, a matryoshka. My headache sings it out as this package, much as time may pass, still the hands will stay at 4. Don't you tell a living soul about this, babe. Lookin' like the world is gonna turn upon its head. Ah, I could break apart. Better to toss our mem'ries out right now. Ah, how I want to know, down to the deep down... Um, baby... If you would, let's dance it more and more. Kalinka? Malinka? Just play on the chord. What's this feeling? What should I do? Can't you tell me? Just a little me and you? Heard you clearly, 524. Freud? Keloid? Just hit the keyboard. Everything's worth laughing at, I say. Hurry, fool, it's time to dance the night away. Clap your hands, not so childish at all, purposef'ly insane, we're sure to have a ball. Surely, I just couldn't care for either way. All the world's warmth is melting right away. What you say that you and me, we rendezvous? Rendezvous? Have a rendezvous? Or perhaps, adventure's right for me and you? Walking with a crooked gait, on one-two, one-two. Ah, I could burst now; make sure you're ready to catch all that you see. Ah, put both hands out, babe, catch me for me. Um, baby... Listen, something's got my interest piqued. Everything's worth laughing at, I say. Hurry up, and go dance yourself away! Smoochy-smoochy, lalula, lali-lali laaa-aaah, hiya-ta-ta...</div></div><div style="background-color: transparent; width: 183px; padding: 5px; border: solid 1px #ccc; position: relative; top: 4px;" class="bexample2">taken by jay<span></span></div><div style="background-color: transparent; width: 183px; padding: 5px; border: solid 1px #ccc; font-family: droid sans; color: #fff; letter-spacing: 3px; font-size: 8.5px; position: relative; top: -4px;" >1, 2, 3, 4</div><div style="background-color: #8fe400;width: 185px; padding: 5px; padding-top: 15px; padding-bottom: 15px; position: relative; top:0px; color: #000; font-size: 25px; letter-spacing: -3px; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: Arial;">[b]Matryoshka[/b]</div></div></center></td></table></center>
Ojou-sama
Ojou-sama

https://mr-hatterpillar.forumeiros.com

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo

Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos