Mr. Hatterpillar
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

the boy who murdered love

Ir para baixo

the boy who murdered love Empty the boy who murdered love

Mensagem por Ojou-sama Sex Mar 02, 2018 3:03 pm

— you're the boy who murdered love —
And the stars turn into fire, and the roses change from red to black. You encourage my desire, then you put the arrow in my back.

——
nickname
——
xx y/o
——
info extra
——
info extra
Quisque convallis leo massa, vitae facilisis velit pellentesque ac. I'm am an extra-terrestrial from the planet Vulcan. Vestibulum sit amet neque lacinia, dapibus tellus finibus, tristique nisi. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Nunc vehicula, lacus vel pellentesque ornare, velit turpis condimentum ante, sed mattis nulla erat quis nulla. In ornare blandit nunc, sed egestas odio ultrices quis. Phasellus non dignissim urna. Etiam vulputate laoreet felis non tempor. Curabitur tempor justo nec luctus feugiat. Quisque elementum ex in laoreet tempus. Pellentesque lacus elit, vulputate eu pretium quis, luctus quis est. Vestibulum id mattis purus.

I'll be at my grandma's. Here, let me give you the number. Bye. Good. Have a good trip Einstein, watch your head. Mom, Dad. Silence Earthling. my name is Darth Vader. Yeah. Well, they're bigger than me. Okay Doc, this is it. Lorenzo, where're you keys? The flux capacitor. Doc, you don't just walk into a store and ask for plutonium. Did you rip this off? George, aren't you gonna kiss me? Hey, McFly, I thought I told you never to come in here. Well it's gonna cost you. How much money you got on you? Right. Hey you, get your damn hands off, oh. Good evening, I'm Doctor Emmet Brown, I'm standing here on the parking lot of- Yoo. Yeah, I'm- mayor. Now that's a good idea. I could run for mayor. I don't like her, Marty. Any girl who calls a boy is just asking for trouble. Oh, great scott. You get the cable, I'll throw the rope down to you. Let me show you my plan for sending you home. Please excuse the crudity of this model, I didn't have time to build it to scale or to paint it.
one — two — three — four
Ojou-sama
Ojou-sama

https://mr-hatterpillar.forumeiros.com

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

the boy who murdered love Empty Re: the boy who murdered love

Mensagem por Ojou-sama Seg Abr 30, 2018 11:28 pm

And the stars turn into fire, and the roses change from red to black. You encourage my desire, then you put the arrow in my back.

——
nickname
——
xx y/o
——
info extra
——
info extra
Quisque convallis leo massa, vitae facilisis velit pellentesque ac. I'm am an extra-terrestrial from the planet Vulcan. Vestibulum sit amet neque lacinia, dapibus tellus finibus, tristique nisi. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Nunc vehicula, lacus vel pellentesque ornare, velit turpis condimentum ante, sed mattis nulla erat quis nulla. In ornare blandit nunc, sed egestas odio ultrices quis. Phasellus non dignissim urna. Etiam vulputate laoreet felis non tempor. Curabitur tempor justo nec luctus feugiat. Quisque elementum ex in laoreet tempus. Pellentesque lacus elit, vulputate eu pretium quis, luctus quis est. Vestibulum id mattis purus.

I'll be at my grandma's. Here, let me give you the number. Bye. Good. Have a good trip Einstein, watch your head. Mom, Dad. Silence Earthling. my name is Darth Vader. Yeah. Well, they're bigger than me. Okay Doc, this is it. Lorenzo, where're you keys? The flux capacitor. Doc, you don't just walk into a store and ask for plutonium. Did you rip this off? George, aren't you gonna kiss me? Hey, McFly, I thought I told you never to come in here. Well it's gonna cost you. How much money you got on you? Right. Hey you, get your damn hands off, oh. Good evening, I'm Doctor Emmet Brown, I'm standing here on the parking lot of- Yoo. Yeah, I'm- mayor. Now that's a good idea. I could run for mayor. I don't like her, Marty. Any girl who calls a boy is just asking for trouble. Oh, great scott. You get the cable, I'll throw the rope down to you. Let me show you my plan for sending you home. Please excuse the crudity of this model, I didn't have time to build it to scale or to paint it.
one — two — three — four

Última edição por Ojou-sama em Ter maio 01, 2018 12:09 am, editado 2 vez(es)
Ojou-sama
Ojou-sama

Mensagem por Ojou-sama Seg Abr 30, 2018 11:47 pm

——
nickname
——
xx y/o
——
info extra
——
info extra

one — two — three — four
Ojou-sama
Ojou-sama

Mensagem por Ojou-sama Ter maio 01, 2018 12:25 am

— ON-GOING —
lorem ipsum — lugar — com harriet emalie;

— CLOSED —
— cold hands and a heart of stone —
Ojou-sama
Ojou-sama

Mensagem por Ojou-sama Ter maio 01, 2018 3:24 pm

viktor yanukovich

"vitya"

scorpio

russian

mafia (bratva)

sekhmet & minerva

— VIKTOR NIKOLAUS YANUKOVICH —

Ojou-sama
Ojou-sama

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Ir para o topo